ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Convert type system of a component to cTakes typesysem [EXTERNAL]
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2019 02:12:54 GMT
I don't have much experience with Heideltime, but I think this would be a great addition to
ctakes, so if you know Heideltime a bit and you're willing to put in the effort I'm happy
to help with your understanding the typesystem. I don't know that there's an easy way of 'converting'
other than just writing some java code in a UIMA analysis engine that converts UIMA types
to whatever Heideltime reads, makes a call to Heideltime, and then iterates over types output
from Heideltime and creating the equivalent UIMA types. If you have some more info on what
sort of conversion you had in mind let me know.
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Siamak Barzegar <barzegar.siamak@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 5:59 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Convert type system of a component to cTakes typesysem [EXTERNAL]

Dear All,

I want to integrate HeidelTime project (
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_HeidelTime_heideltime&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=Heup-IbsIg9Q1TPOylpP9FE4GTK-OqdTDRRNQXipowRLRjx0ibQrHEo8uYx6674h&m=OpaELc8Grwv2E1s2bEQTdL8LDw39-LJdnTMrUg6g6wI&s=zze0700gfvrFb8vk0FxhQfRq25AsRVyy2p8RUbQK3-c&e=)
as a component into cTakes to use it with other components in ctakes (to build a pipeline
for my task) But the problem is two projects (HeidelTime and cTakes) have different typesystems.

is there anyway to convert heidelTime typesystem to cTakes one?

PS: It seems Nactem had a code for it, but it does not work  (
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_argo-2Dnactem_nactem-2Dtype-2Dmapper&d=DwIBaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=Heup-IbsIg9Q1TPOylpP9FE4GTK-OqdTDRRNQXipowRLRjx0ibQrHEo8uYx6674h&m=OpaELc8Grwv2E1s2bEQTdL8LDw39-LJdnTMrUg6g6wI&s=DOFLsY1vAaBiOUXHNn3FuggLUuZBT4-DbwRnNH47xMQ&e=)

With Best Wishes,
Siamak