ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Siamak Barzegar <barzegar.sia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convert type system of a component to cTakes typesysem [EXTERNAL]
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 14:43:49 GMT
Dear Tim,

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, I think it would be great to have
Heideltime in cTAKES.
Actually, I already converted the Heideltime's typesystem to cTAKES. I
changed the Heideltime'c code. It seems it works well. I will modify it
more and let you know about the reuslts.

With Best Wishes,
Siamak

--
Siamak Barzegar, PhD.