ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Averbis released type systems as open source
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 17:32:56 GMT
Hi Peter,

there are currently no plans to open source the annotators or a
selection of annotators.

However, the release of the type systems is a part of opening Averbis in
that direction and to give something back to the community (in addition
to the UIMA patches and the Ruta development).

I could image that we will follow that path and open source some
components in future, but as I said there are no plans yet.

Best,

Peter