ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Cervantes, Carolina" <ccervant...@luc.edu>
Subject Re: PiperFileRunner Error [EXTERNAL]
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2019 18:23:18 GMT
Hi,

Yes I am now compiling with version 8 and I am also using maven to build. I still seem to
be getting the same error.

TERMINAL CMD ERROR:
C:\Users\Zach Barrett\Documents\Computer Science\Junior\Comp 398\ctakes\ctakes-distribution\src\main\bin>runPiperFile.bat
-p "C:\Users\Zach Barrett\Documents\Computer Science\Junior\Comp 398\ctakes\ctakes-examples-res\src\main\resources\org\apache\ctakes\examples\pipeline\HelloWorld.piper"

Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PiperFileRunner
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PiperFileRunner

INTELIJI ERROR:
ERROR PiperFileRunner - MESSAGE LOCALIZATION FAILED: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle,
key No Analysis Component found for ContextDependentTokenizerAnnotator

Log File:
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: MESSAGE LOCALIZATION FAILED: Can't
find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key No Analysis Component found
for ContextDependentTokenizerAnnotator
at org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PipeBitLocator.getComponentClass(PipeBitLocator.java:97)
at org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PiperFileReader.addToPipeline(PiperFileReader.java:194)
at org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PiperFileReader.parsePipelineLine(PiperFileReader.java:137)
at org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PiperFileReader.loadPipelineFile(PiperFileReader.java:119)
at org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PiperFileRunner.run(PiperFileRunner.java:63)
at org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PiperFileRunner.main(PiperFileRunner.java:30)

Thank you,
Carolina