ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Cervantes, Carolina" <ccervant...@luc.edu>
Subject PiperFileRunner Error
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:55:19 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to run the HelloWorld piper file and when I try to do it via terminal I have been
getting this error:

Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PiperFileRunner
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ctakes.core.pipeline.PiperFileRunner

When I try to run it through IntelliJ I get this error:

Information:java: Errors occurred while compiling module 'ctakes-utils'
Information:javac 11.0.2 was used to compile java sources
Information:10/11/2019 11:53 AM - Compilation completed with 2 errors and 0 warnings in 8
s 947 ms
C: /Users /Zach Barrett /Documents /Computer Science /Junior /Comp 398 /ctakes /ctakes-utils
/src /main /java /org /apache /ctakes /utils /env /EnvironmentVariable.java
    Error:Error:line (21)java: package jdk.nashorn.internal.ir.annotations does not exist
    Error:Error:line (24)java: cannot find symbol
  symbol: class Immutable

Any help would be appreciated!