datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Missing sign off on report
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 02:23:19 GMT
I've just signed off. Also, I noted that this podling really needs to
do one final push and either to graduate or retire. In fact, looking
at my own commitments I think I can only offer to stay a mentor
for a few more months.

So my offer to this community would be this: I can try to help in any
way I can Re: graduation, but it has to happen in the next couple
of month (lets say before the next report).

Thanks,
Roman.