datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 06:15:51 GMT
The release from several months ago (version 1.3.1) was already completed.
If I recall correctly, there was a discussion following this release about
graduation and Justin Mclean brought up an issue with the published JAR
artifacts.  Basically we need to include the LICENSE and NOTICE files in
them.  Because of this I think the consensus was that we should do another
release with these issues resolved.  I was going to work on this but got
distracted with other things.  I'll focus on resolving these issues in the
next week.  Russell, since you're will to help I will reach out to you when
I get started on this :)

-Matt