db-derby-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Logo Design Proposal 4
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:57:17 GMT
Andrew Kachalo wrote:
> But what if first round will fail? I mean if the voting will show us that we
> should keep trying, in that case new submissions will be needed.
> So, I'm asking to add my proposal to the website to allow it to get part in
> next votings.

Let's hold off submitting any new logos until this voting cycle has been 
brought to completion and we know who the "winner" is -- and let's not 
assume who that winner might be!

As a reminder to all, the game plan the community agreed on is here:

Quick summary:
1) This first round of voting will end March 17th at 5 PM PST.
2) There will then be a runoff among the top vote getters from March 
21st to March 23rd, 5 PM PST (see the original post details).

If "None of the above- Let's keep trying." wins the logo contest, the 
derby community can discuss what to do next, which might include 
starting a new round of submissions.

In hindsight we probably should have explicitly stated that no new logos 
will be accepted once voting begins. --This would be a good suggestion 
to pass along to the next incubator project that runs a logo contest.


View raw message