Can you please remove my name from the mail list.. I have subscribed under a different email address.  thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tami Cannizzaro  |  IBM Cloudscape Market Manager  | 914.766.1141 , t/l 826 |  cannizza@us.ibm.com

Ruta Kadhe <ruta.kadhe@gmail.com>

03/11/2005 07:51 AM
Please respond to
"Derby Discussion"

derby-user@db.apache.org
cc
Subject
Derby Eclipse Plugin for Encypted Database

Hi,
I have created  Derby Database in Embedded mode. While creating
Database I have used following as connection URL:
jdbc:derby:databaseName;create=true;dataEncryption=true;bootPassword=somePWD

When I use "dataEncryption=true;bootPassword=somePWD", I am not able
to create a New Database Connection through the Database Explorer of
the Eclipse Plugin.
When I remove the "dataEncryption=true;bootPassword=somePWD", I am
able to create Connection.
Please can someone give a solution for this?
Thanks
Ruta