db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <kar...@Source-Zone.Org>
Subject Re: Problems opening DB on HP Tandem
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 21:03:47 GMT
George, Kenneth V [NTK] wrote:

>I am not sure this went through back to the group, so here it is again for those who did
not receive it.

>Any more assitance on this would be much appreciated.
>
>Thanks.
>
>________________________________

 From the above. it is clear you cannot boot you existing database.  I
assume you would see the same error during
database creation  also on the same platform [(is that true ? )...the
url to create a db would be 'jdbc:derby:adb;create=true']

Not sure, but the above exception then could be  JVM related.

Is there any  way that the above can be tried with jdk 1.4.1.
(Hp has a jdk1.4.1 for NonStop :
http://h20223.www2.hp.com/NonStopComputing/cache/82889-0-0-0-121.html)

Regards,
Rajesh