db-derby-user mailing list archives

From hunterfighter <hunterfigh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE : Set Path
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 17:40:46 GMT
Dear,

Here I got a question taht why each time i start my command prompt in
Windows XP I need to run the setEmbeddedCP.bat file?
Got some other way to set it?

Thanks in advanced.

Best Regards

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s), and may contain information that
are privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, or responsible for delivery of this message to the
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply email
and delete all copies of the transmission. The contents of this
email may represent the author/sender's personal opinions, and
not necessarily those from Hunterfighter.As the email may have
been intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late,
incomplete or contain viruses, no liability is accepted as a result.