db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Timothy Luksha \(RIT Student\)" <tjl6...@rit.edu>
Subject RE: apache derby with CDC/JSR 169
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 04:47:51 GMT
Trying out IBM's offering was the next step I was taking.  I was actually having trouble figuring
out where the JSR169 jar was.  I have it now and everything seems to be going smoothly.  Derby
works with j9 on my windows machine.  =)  So now its just a matter of seeing if our application
will work with it too.  I wonder why Sun's CVM wouldn't work.  If someone has used Derby and
CVM successfully before, please send the list an email!  Thanks everyone for your help so
far

Tim