db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Derby Plug-in issues
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:18:15 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> Scacco, Paul (GIS Strategy and Admin) wrote:
>
>>Derby group,
>>	I followed the instructions to install the derby plug-in into
>>the eclipse home directory under plugins and when I right click on my
>>project I do see anything related to derby or a derby nature. Can you
>>help ?
>
> Hi, Paul,
>
> Did you add the Derby nature to your project? This might help:
>
>    http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/plugin_help/nature.html

... and I'm looking at the instructions I posted and rereading your post
. If the right-click on your project doesn't show navigation for "Apache
Derby" -> "Add Apache Derby nature", you might need to stop and restart
Eclipse.

Also, in Eclipse 3.2, after you unzip the plug-ins to your eclipse
directory, "About Eclipse SDK" -> "Plug-in Details" should list "Apache
Derby Plug-in for Eclipse". That's another check you can do to see if
Eclipse can find it.

regards,

 -jean