db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ERROR 08001:No suitable driver
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:52:55 GMT
Hi Mike,

I've made that same mistake too many times to count. It sure would be
a nice feature in ij for it to wait  for the semicolon for a decent
interval (1 minute?) and then ask the user if they are done typing
yet ;-)

Craig

On Jan 18, 2007, at 8:22 AM, Dunk, Michael (Mike) wrote:

> Got a connection now.
>
> A missing quote and semi colon at the end caused it to hang. IJ seems
> like it should validate for simple mistakes like this.

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!