db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Mamta Satoor" <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Record cannot be updated or inserted due to lack of space on the page
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:09:49 GMT
Alan, I don't have any tips on solving the problem you are encountering but
I did want to mention that the 2 properties derby.storage.pageSize and
derby.storage.pageReservedSpace should be set prior to CREATE TABLE or
CREATE INDEX statement. Setting these properties does not change the
exisiting tables or indexes. They apply to newly created tables/indexes. You
can find more about them in the Derby Tuning Guide at
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.2/tuning/rtunproper28026.html and
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.2/tuning/rtunproper40688.html

Mamta