db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Failed to start database
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 17:27:57 GMT
tom_ skrev:
> 10.3.2 also can't open the database.

Hello Tom,

The only thing left to do is then to try booting the database with the
current devlopment version. Please backup your database first if you try
that.

If that doesn't work, you should log a bug in Jira so the community can
fix the problem (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY).
If your data is public and the database isn't too big, it would be great
if you could attach it.
I agree with Øystein that this issue looks like a bug in Derby.

--
Kristian