db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Deploy the JPetStore sample app on Tomcat 6.0
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 22:11:40 GMT
Lo, George C skrev:

> I am stuck with an error message when I tried to deploy the sample
> JPetStore sample app on Tomcat 6.0
>
> I downloaded the JPetStore zip file on Tomcat 5.5. Move the jar file
> to Tomcat_Home\lib instead of common\lib.
>
> Then at the step to use the manager/html to deploy the app, and I got
> the following error message from the manager page:
>
> *Message:*
>
> FAIL - Failed to deploy application at context path /JPetStoreApp

Hello,

I don't quite get what the problem is, and how it is related to Derby.
Do you have more information?

FYI, I noticed there are several documents describing how to use Derby
with JPetStore on this page:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/WorkingWithDerby (just search for
JPetStore).
Maybe they can give you some help? If not, please come back to the list
with more information so we can help you out.

regards,
--
Kristian