db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Failed to start database
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:37:00 GMT
Hi Tom,

The database is successfully booted in only one VM and can be shut down
only in that VM. The second application, running in a different VM, can
not get a connection to the database and can not shut down the database,
either. The second application should abandon its trial and not attempt
a shutdown.

Hope this helps,
-Rick