Hello,

I have a Java application that reads a .txt file, validates the informations and then executes several inserts into de Derby 10.5 database. The problem is that when i have a lot of inserts (more than 1000), the execution of these inserts gets slower and slower until it gets unsupportable for the user to wait.

I made a test, inserting the same lines of the file into an Oracle 10g database, and it worked pretty well.

So, is there any configuration, or otimization on Derby that i can perform to make it work???

Thanks for the attention

--
Atenciosamente,

Fabrício Pedroso Jorge.

Administrador de Banco de Dados Trainee - SEFA-PA
Bacharel em Ciência da Computação - CESUPA

Resumo Profissional (Professional Skills):
http://br.linkedin.com/pub/fabricio-jorge/19/554/58b