Done :)
I started feeling like suggesting also support for symmetric difference, which would similarly allow comparing tables or query results among other things... But there doesn't seem to be any SQL syntax for that, at all. Anyway I suppose you've gotten enough work on your hands...
Uriah

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Dag H. Wanvik <dag.wanvik@oracle.com> wrote:
Uriah Eisenstein <uriaheisenstein@gmail.com> writes:

> I've searched the mailing list and JIRA but didn't find any mention of full
> joins. I realize that they can be implemented using unions of left and right
> joins and such, but IMHO are easier to read and write as well as quite
> possibly more efficient.

There are no current efforts underway to support full outer joins as far
as I know. Feel free to file an improvement JIRA issue, so people can
vote for it.

Dag