Thanks for the response.

The links are working now.

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:09:37 +0200
From: kristian.waagan@oracle.com
To: derby-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: All mirrors returning 404

On 26.08.2012 22:28, Equ Zephyr wrote:
Thanks for the response. Here's an example of one of the broken links:

http://apache.mirrors.pair.com/db/derby/db-derby-10.9.1.0/db-derby-10.9.1.0-bin.tar.gz

Thanks, Equ.

That link is currently working for me. According to the listing the directories were created 26th of August at 20:09 (unknown timezone).

I suspect this must have been a temporary glitch of some sort in the ASF mirroring system, since it happened to many mirrors and not just one.
The following INFRA issue may be related: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5194

Regards,
--
Kristian

If I browse the directory strcuture of that mirror, or any other mirror, starting at the root, there is no "db" directory. Neither is there any other directory that would appear contain derby based on the directory name.