Will do.

We implicitly use the schema “esq” (not the the name matters) in all column names and in the from clause e.g. “FROM esq.attachment”. Can you try it this way just to be sure I’m not crazy. We also use the schema when creating the index on the table. BTW 10.10.1.1 is what we are using. I see I typed it wrong in last email.

Sincerely,

  Frank Rivera
LogicBit Software - Research Triangle Park, North Carolina

  Support  919.238.7024 Corporate  408.213.8138 Sales  888.366.2280

  HoudiniEsq ® Legal Practice Management Suite http://HoudiniEsq.com

  Feature Rich web-based Legal Practice Management for today's cutting edge Law Firms
  Any Browser, Any OS, Anytime, Anywhere, Any size organization, SaaS or On-premise

Simple & Simplicity are not the same thing. "Simple", as it turns out, simply isn't good enough.
NOTICE: The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as
a result of e-mail transmission.  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. It is not an offer or acceptance, and it is not intended to
be all or part of an agreement.  This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege.
Original material created by the author may be protected by US Copyright law, 17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq. This communication
constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.
§ 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message.   If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this email.