Thanks for trying John!

I can see it now for instance on http://mirror.tcpdiag.net/apache...

But I'll wait until tomorrow then with the announcement, giving a few more sites the chance to refresh...

Myrna

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Bower, John <jbower@cas.org> wrote:

Hi, Derby Folks,

It seems the 10.10.2.0 release distributions are not yet available (all the mirrors I've tried return a 404 Not Found).

BTW, thanks for all your great work!  Derby is fantastic!

-john

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Chemical Abstracts Service (“CAS”), a division of the American Chemical Society (“ACS”). If you have received this transmission in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.