db-derby-user mailing list archives

From 정용환 <...@igo.co.kr>
Subject Hellow, I have some problem in customize security policy with derby
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 02:49:21 GMT
Hellow, I am derby user in korea.

I have a problem while I try to replication.

I success to replication with embeded mode.
and replication with server mode with no security manager.

but replication not work with  server mode with security manager.

manual said
"If you want to perform replication with the security manager enabled, you
must modify
the security policy file on both the master and slave systems to allow the
master-slave
network connection."

so I try to modify security policy file
follow with "Customizing the Network Server's security policy" section

but it is not work. with deny access derby.log (File.io. exception)

thank you.