db-derby-user mailing list archives

From e..@logodata.dk
Subject Re: How to access orphaned db.
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2014 20:13:56 GMT
I'm trying to reach it on the reinstalled server ie. locally.  ( for
now. Later from other workstations .-)

I now realize that I misread "derby" setup with respect to location of
database (scema )
I altered my startup procedures ( environment (derby_home) and path )
and started the server relative to the location of the database    (as
in <database locations> and with <database> equal <database
location>\<name>)
This made it finally possible to CONNECT to the database via IJ.
It was a case of

   'If Muhammed will come to the mountain, then the mountain must come
to Muhammed'.-)

So far so good.
I thank you for listening. It is always a good idea to try to formulate
one's problems to other people.
Now I'll try to figure out the problem with Netbeans. But thats another
maillist. So thanks for now.