db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Luo" <kevin.cy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ddlToDatabase writeDataToDatabase
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 18:50:18 GMT
Hi, I've been thrown to the bottom of valley over last 2 hours trying to
figure out why I was keeping the error message:"

>>Returning connection org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnection@fc23cf to
data source.

>>Remaining connections: None

F:\NBProject\DBTool\dist\build.xml:33:  which is <ddlToDatabase
schemaFile="project-schema.xml" verbosity="debug">

org.apache.ddlutils.io.DataSinkException: java.sql.SQLException: Connection
is closed.

         at
org.apache.ddlutils.io.DataToDatabaseSink.end(DataToDatabaseSink.java:221)

         at
org.apache.ddlutils.task.WriteDataToDatabaseCommand.execute(WriteDataToDatab
aseCommand.java:187)

         at
org.apache.ddlutils.task.DatabaseTaskBase.executeCommands(DatabaseTaskBase.j
ava:341)

         at
org.apache.ddlutils.task.DatabaseTaskBase.execute(DatabaseTaskBase.java:381)

         at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)

         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor120.invoke(Unknown Source)

         at
.java:43)

         at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)

         at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:413)

         at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1399)

         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1368)

         at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.j
ava:41)

         at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1251)

         at
org.apache.tools.ant.module.bridge.impl.BridgeImpl.run(BridgeImpl.java:283)

         at
org.apache.tools.ant.module.run.TargetExecutor.run(TargetExecutor.java:541)

         at
org.netbeans.core.execution.RunClassThread.run(RunClassThread.java:153)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Connection is closed.

I followed the instructions every steps away written in the derby official
site http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/db_ddlutils.html. Can anyone
please shed some lights on where could it possibly go wrong?

Thanks

Kev