db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jim M McNamara <thirdshiftco...@gmail.com>
Subject a little trouble trying to add eclipse nature
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 20:04:01 GMT
Hi-

I tried to build eclipse using ant from source. I issued 3 commands:
ant -quiet clobber
ant -quiet buildsource
ant -quiet buildjars

When I select the folder in the package manager for eclipse and
then right click it, there is no option to add apache derby nature.

When I built the source folder there was an eclipse folder, and I
added org.apache.derby.ui to the eclipse plug-ins directory.

I don't know what other plug-in I am missing or if there is anything
else in eclipse that I need to do in order to add apache derby
nature.

I never had to do all this the last time I fooled with apache
derby and eclipse. I wonder if I am missing something.
I tried to use a different version of derby to see if the plug-ins
were built and the .md5 was missing.

thanks for any assistance.
3rdshiftcoder

*