db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivas" <srini...@nlske.com>
Subject Reg: issue
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:04:54 GMT
Hi

My name Is Srinivas. I have created derby database in Eclipse for simple
login application in swing. At the time of running the eclipse there is no
error showing . I have created the Runnable jar file for my application  and
run in my desktop only. Before going to run the runnable jar I Closed the
eclipse.

It is showing exception is Connection refused error:

My doubt is how to set the Derby database is always runnable at the time of
running our Runnabele Jar file in all the desktops.

Please suggest me.

Please send any link for developing any desktop application with derby.

Please give me reply for this mail

Thanks and Regards,

Srinivas,

NLS Banking Solutions.