db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Peter Ondruška <peter.ondru...@kaibo.eu>
Subject Re: Derby ERROR XSDB6
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 10:41:23 GMT
I've had exactly the same problem which has to do with Eclipse not being
aware of embedded Derby specific way to shutdown. Eclipse only closes
connection and database stays open. I solved this by running standalone
Derby network server and connecting from Eclipse and application as network
client.

--
Peter Ondruška