db-derby-user mailing list archives

From culgr01 <grae.cul...@ca.com>
Subject Re: What creates rawStoreDaemon threads in embedded derby db?
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 16:00:53 GMT
>People have made similar observations in the past, but we've never
>identified a clear reproducible case

Is there some information that would help you guys solve this problem?  I
have a thread dump of the issue, and a heap dump.  However, I can't give
them to you, because of confidentiality concerns.  I would be happy to look
through them with someone.

Also, do you think updating to the latest version of derby may help?  I am
using 10.6.2000001.999685 as an embedded server.

GC