db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bob M <rgmatth...@orcon.net.nz>
Subject Re: Processing a subset of records correctly - again
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 06:21:34 GMT
Hi Bryan
Thanks for the suggestion - a much better piece of
coding........................

Anyway I have finally seen what is going wrong!

The class_curr is correct in all cases BUT
the pred_test_prev is sometimes correct and sometimes wrong thus making the
final totals of pips won and lost wrong!

I do not know why this is happening - there seems to be no pattern but the
answer MUST lie in the fact that I am reading a prediction from one record
and comparing that prediction with what actually happened in the very next
record

Can you see where I may be going wrong ?

Thanks

Bob M