db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Audrey L Mendez" <almen...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Derby mail list subscription for L2 Support
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:42:14 GMT

Hello,

I am with the Watson Content Analytics L2 Support team, and I need access
to the forum(s) where I can post questions for the developers on behalf of
our customers using Apache Derby.    Based on the list above, if there is
anyone that can let me know if I should also subscribe to the digest for
support questions, then I would appreciate some contact.

Thank you and regards.

 Audrey L. Mendez
 Content Analytics L2
 Technical Support |