db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export with column names in first line
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 23:53:44 GMT
> is there an opportunity to export a table with column names in first line of the exported
file?

I don't believe that is currently possible, no.

It seems like a nice enhancement to suggest.

I see some enhancement requests for SYSCS_EXPORT_TABLE logged as:

but yours seems rather a different idea than those.

If you'd like to record your enhancement request, it seems to me
you could either add it to DERBY-6850 or you could log a new suggestion.

See: http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html for
more details about how Derby tracks suggestions and bug reports.

thanks,

bryan