db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Tulay Sri <tulay....@gmail.com>
Subject read only db and luceneSupport
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 03:22:13 GMT
Hi,

Within a java app I created a read-only database db.jar with lucenesupport
and created a lucene index. I am now trying to use it to query within
another java code as part of a large ETL job, However, when it comes to
using the db to query lucene based tools, I get null pointer exception even
to get the list of lucene indexes. If I simply query the base tables or if
I unzip this db.jar and run lucene based queries, things are fine. Not sure
where to start. Can anyone give me a hand to figure out what I am missing?

Thanks,
Tulay