db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <alexo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: any security how to guides for a hybrid derby setup?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 14:20:25 GMT
The derby security guide for enabling tls connection supports only loading
the keystore location/password from the global system properties. Is there
a way to provide this programmatically? I'd rather not define this setting
globally within the jvm as it's shared with tomcat and a number of other
components.

There is a NetworkServerControl#getCurrentProperties() method. Can i inject
the javax.net.ssl properties through there before starting the server?