db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby 10.15.3.1 - Java 8?
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2019 19:53:41 GMT
Oh, right. That would explain why we don't see line numbers. Without
line numbers it's hard to speculate about what's gone wrong. I don't
have any theory about why a one line change to the engine jar file would
raise an NPE on the client-side. Can you attach derby.log to DERBY-6981?
Maybe there are some clues there.

On 4/29/19 12:37 PM, Oskar Z wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
> I’m not running 10.15 actually. I’m running 10.14 with only 1 line
> code change from defect:

> Thanks,
> Oskar
>

>> On Apr 29, 2019, at 3:14 PM, Rick Hillegas <rick.hillegas@gmail.com
>> <mailto:rick.hillegas@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> I don't see derbyshared.jar on the classpath. That new jar is
>> required for all 10.15 configurations.
>>
>> On 4/29/19 11:29 AM, Oskar Z wrote:
>>> Hi Rick,
>>>
>>> I’m running a back ported  fix from 10.15 in 10.14:

>>> Classptah includes all the jars, derby.jar, derbynet.jar,
>>> derbyclient.jar, derbyrun.jar, derbytools.jar
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Oskar

Source)

so not sure