db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bob M <rgmatth...@orcon.net.nz>
Subject Re: Multiple Derby embedded engine instances - problem
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 02:23:18 GMT
Hi Rick

No - each program references a unique database (i.e. I have 5  different
databases)

My problem seems to be that

1) the first instance of derby is kicked off
2) while it is operating a second instance is kicked off - and it is here
that the execution falters - either not finding a suitable driver or
something else which I can't put my finger on

Here is a clue :-
When I use windows explorer to look at the derby.log it states that the file
has been updated by another program - do I wish to update it - If I say yes
- the details in the log alter - i.e. a different currency-pair coming from
the second program is referenced

Bob M

--
Sent from: http://apache-database.10148.n7.nabble.com/Apache-Derby-Users-f95095.html