db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Derby embedded engine instances - problem
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2019 22:19:46 GMT
I don't know what that properties object represents. It looks like it is
configuring the attributes of a Derby connection. What you want to do is
something else. You want to configure the system properties which are
used for all embedded Derby databases used by your application. One way
to do this is to create a file called /derby.properties/ and place that
file in the current directory of your application. From the attached
derby.log, it looks like that directory is /C:\Users\64210\JForex/. The
contents of your /derby.properties/ would be

derby.language.logStatementText=true

derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0

Alternatively, if you boot the application by running the java command
then you could boot the application like this:

   java -Dderby.language.logStatementText=true -Dderby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0 ...

Hope this helps,
-Rick