db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Peter Ondruška <peter.ondru...@kaibo.eu>
Subject Re: Derby DB Encryption
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 15:37:51 GMT
Oskar, you mixed two distinct topics, encryption and authentication. You
should also follow
https://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.14/security/cseccsecure42374.html. Peter

--
kaibo, s.r.o., ID 28435036, registered with the commercial register
administered by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 141269.

Registered office: Kališnická 379/10, Prague 3, 130 00, Czech Republic.

https://kaibo.eu <https://kaibo.eu>