db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kerry <karaf-u...@avionicengineers.com>
Subject Derby driver class name v10.15.1.3
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2019 20:56:03 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying to configure a Spring boot application to work with version 10.15.1.3 of
Derby client and I need to specify the driver name in the applications.properties file (spring.datasource.driver-class-name=
*****). Prior to this version I would have used org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver in the
derbyclient.jar .. but it not longer exists in 10.15.1.3 of Derby? I've looked through all
the other Derby artifacts for this version and cannot find the class.

Should I be doing something different with this version of Derby? (because of the modularisation
introduced in Java 9?) I couldn't see anything in the documentation for v10.15.1.3.

Thanks

Kerry