db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Banibrata Dutta <banibrata.du...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby newbie - error seen creating 'seconddb' thru ij for network-server Derby
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2019 17:53:57 GMT
Oops, noticed this text in Software Installation instructions:

If you have not already installed a JDK, download and install it now. No
specific vendor implementation is required; the only requirement is that it
be certified for J2SE 9 or higher. Java's reference implementation is at
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html. After
installing the JDK of your choice, proceed to the next section.

So is there an older version of Apache Derby for JavaSE 8 ?