db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: database in a jar : conglomerate does not exists
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2020 15:22:24 GMT
Hi Fran├žois,

Do you have any information or theories about how your database became
corrupted? I have never encountered this situation before. A database in
a jar file should be read-only, so the only theory I have is that the
jar file itself was corrupted by some process outside Derby.

Please run the following query in order to find out what table/index is
corrupted:

SELECT s.schemaName, t.tableName, c.conglomerateName

FROM sys.sysConglomerates c, sys.sysSchemas s, sys.sysTables t

WHERE c.conglomerateNumber = 376

AND c.tableID = t.tableID

AND t.schemaID = s.schemaID

;