db-torque-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject [VOTE] Release Torque 3.3-RC3 as Torque 3.3
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:50:38 GMT
Hello all,

The Release Candidate 3 for Torque 3.3 has been out for a couple of
weeks now, and no substantial bugs have been found. Therefore, I
propose we use this release candidate as a final release.

The release candidate is available from the Torque download page,

The changes since the last release, Torque 3.2, can be reviewed on

The list of open bugs can be found in the issue tracker
A discussion thread of the issues found in 3.3-RC3 can be viewed at

[ ] +1 Yes, release Torque 3.3-RC3 as Torque 3.3
[ ] 0  I do not care
[ ] -1 No, 3.3-RC3 is not ready to be released (Please give reasons)

Voting is subject to the rules described in

The vote is open till Friday, 15. Feb 2008, 16:00 Australian
Eastern Daylight Time.

As an option, you can indicate whether or not the fix for
TORQUE-108 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TORQUE-108)
should be included in 3.3 final.  Note that there are a few other
small changes that have been committed since 3.3-RC3 was cut, but
these are _all_ related to test cases.  Note that a strong
argument for a -1 here is that this would go against the "cut
release before voting" policy that has been used of late.

[ ] +1 Yes, add the TORQUE-108 fix to Torque 3.3, but only if
it suits the Release Manager
[ ] 0  I do not care, the RM can decide.
[ ] -1 No, don't be so absurd as to suggest such a thing.

I know Thomas V. is on holiday at present, but I am going to take
the liberty of saying that he will be acting as Release Manager.

Thanks for voting,


To unsubscribe, e-mail: torque-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: torque-dev-help@db.apache.org

View raw message