db-torque-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thomas Vandahl <thomas.vand...@tewisoft.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Torque 3.3-RC3 as Torque 3.3
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 07:59:02 GMT
Scott Eade wrote:
> [X] +1 Yes, release Torque 3.3-RC3 as Torque 3.3
> [ ] 0  I do not care
> [ ] -1 No, 3.3-RC3 is not ready to be released (Please give reasons)
> [ ] +1 Yes, add the TORQUE-108 fix to Torque 3.3, but only if
> it suits the Release Manager
> [ ] 0  I do not care, the RM can decide.
> [X] -1 No, don't be so absurd as to suggest such a thing.

Strictly speaking, the inclusion of this fix would mean another RC4. I'd 
rather plan for an inclusion in the next point release. We should try to 
shorten release cycles anyway.

> I know Thomas V. is on holiday at present, but I am going to take
> the liberty of saying that he will be acting as Release Manager.
That's Thomas F(ischer), actually, who is on holiday. I'm here, and I'll 
do whatever is necessary to bring this version to life.

Bye, Thomas (V.)

To unsubscribe, e-mail: torque-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: torque-dev-help@db.apache.org

View raw message