db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1843135 - /db/torque/torque4/trunk/pom.xml
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 16:30:14 GMT
Hi Jeff,

On 08.10.18 14:42, Jeffery Painter wrote:
> I am not sure why those changes failed in Jenkins... everything looked
> fine on my end.  There were some complaints about some of the Java8
> updates after making the dependency updates in the jenkins log file, but
> nothing that looked fatal to me.

There are a couple of cases where Jenkins does things differently. I had
to exclude two tests in the generator which passed locally and failed on
Jenkins. The tremendous amount of log output is related to the fact that
Cobertura doesn't know about Java8 syntax, however.

> I have reverted changes just on the parent pom and see if Jenkins
> complains again.  Is there a way for me to test the jenkins build params
> locally before pushing code to the repo?

I'd suggest to change the dependencies one by one, commit and see how it
goes. You should be able to log into Jenkins with your Apache
credentials and do some research on the build details.

Bye, Thomas