db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1855051 - in /db/torque/torque4/trunk/torque-templates/src/main/resources/org/apache/torque/templates/om/templates: bean/base/ dbObject/base/ general/ peer/base/ peer/impl/base/ recordmapper/base/
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2019 16:34:54 GMT
Hi Jeff,

On 08.03.19 16:24, Jeffery Painter wrote:
> Nice!  I was afraid to mess with the templates too much when I tried
> fixing all the JavaDoc issues.  Looking forward to a release soon so we
> can figure out what we need to integrate with Turbine :-)
>
> Let me know if I can help with anything here.

Thanks for the offer. I guess we are pretty much through. My gut feeling
tells me that still lots of things can be simplified with Java8 in the
runtime but we need to take a break somewhere.

It might be useful to look after PMD and Findbugs complaints, if you want.

I'm planning to prepare a release candidate for 4.1 real soon now.

Bye, Thomas