directory-api mailing list archives

From Adam Nelson <anel...@isupport.com>
Subject ApacheDS Synchronization with .net DirectoryServices libraries
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:00:44 GMT
Hi,

I posted my question on stack overflow here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29264120/trouble-using-ldap-content-synchronization-control-sync-request-control
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29264120/trouble-using-ldap-content-synchronization-control-sync-request-control>

I was hoping someone here could take a look at it and help me figure out the issues I’m
having with syncing against an ApacheDS ldap server.

It’s a default setup using the sample data o=sevenSeas.

I’m connecting with the uid=admin,ou=system account.

Could there be a permissions issue going on? Some kind of setting I need to change within
that account or the ldap server itself?? Or is something wrong with my code shown in the stack
overflow post?

Thanks for any help you can provide, and sorry for the double post.

Adam