directory-api mailing list archives

From Karim Hosny <karim.ho...@its.ws>
Subject Adding user to Active Directory with Kerberos binding
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 07:49:09 GMT
Hi,

So I got the certificates working and apache Directory working fine over secure connection
using startTLS and im able to add users, but I need also to bind using Kerberos and add users
but it fails when I try it, my guess it requires to call startTLS probably, but from what
I understood you either connect using startTLS or saslGssApi correct?

How can I bind using kerberos and be able to perform secure sensitive operations?

Thanks,
Karim