directory-api mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject isHumanReadable in LdapSyntax
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:17:35 GMT
Hi,

The current code of class LdapSyntax, method isHumanReadable seems to
return false by default (line 145).  However the comment indicates that
it should default to string which is human readable. So the line should
be probably "return true" and not "return false". This seemed to me as
an obvious bug.

But when I've changed it to "return true" then the
SchemaObjectRendererTest fails ... in a quite strange way (NPE). I do
not feel to be very strong here and I'm not really sure what I'm doing.
Could anyone please have a look and help me out?

Thanks.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect