directory-api mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject VLV Response Control
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:13:13 GMT
Hi,

I have also implemented VLV Response control. It is in my github clone
in this commit:

https://github.com/apache/directory-shared/commit/74610999b802f57f2a2c48438e71e92609fe908c

In this case the pull request won't work cleanly. It wants to merge also
the commits that were already merged. I guess that this is the price of
this svn/git cooperation. But anyway, I hope that just the pointer to
the commit is OK. If a diff is better for you then just let me know.
I'll send that.

This is (I believe) a complete implementation of VLV Response control.
There are no tests for it in "directory-shared", but I have tested it
with my LDAP Connector and OpenDJ and it seems to work fine.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect